If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Sunday, June 12, 2011

134 Winner and Top 3

Good morning all. I'm here to let you know who the lucky winner of last weeks challenge is and who made our top 3.
So the winner drawn at random is.....
177 - Kim T


Our top 3 for last week are....

162 - Tanya R
52 - Angella
188 - Clare Curd
Please feel free to display this badge proudly on your blogs.

3 comments:

Kim. said...

Woo hoo thank you ladies, not sure if I need to contact you or whether you contact me??
Kim xXx

Angella said...

iiiik:)) I made top 3... Thank you!

hugs Angella

Clare said...

Oh. My. Word. I can't believe I've made the top three! Thanks so much you've made my day! love, Clare x